Thursday, August 25, 2011

Butterfly award

Yippee!


My new blog friend, Eva from Eva's Scraps N'Cards, gave me an award. I came across her blog a couple of weeks ago and absolutely LOVE her projects. 


It could not have come at a better time too. My son went back to college today for the Fall semester. He has been home for the summer helping us out. My nerve problems have gotten pretty bad and I have needed someone to fix my food and get things for me so I do not have t get up. In fact, he has been going back and forth to my paper cutter for me this summer :)

I will miss him but I am excited for him too.




For this award, I need to:

  •  pass on the 'Butterfly Award' to 10 other bloggers
  • contact the 10 bloggers to let them know they have been given this award
  • show a link to the person who gave me the 'Butterfly Award'
  • answer several questions

Here goes....
1) Name your favorite color? Blue

2) Name your favorite song? "How He Loves Us" by the David Crowder Band 

3) Name your favorite dessert? strawberry cheesecake

4) What wizzes you off at the moment? constant nerve pain

5) Your favorite pet? my cats...we have 3 rescued kitties and I can't pick just one


6) Black or white? black


7) What is your biggest fear? having to have another hip surgery (3 are enough)

8) Best Feature? I am very nurturing and giving. I am often told that I am the quintessential Kindergarten teacher. (ok, maybe the fact that I was a Kindergarten teacher for several years influenced that idea)

9) Everyday attitude? depends on the pain level, but in general I have a pretty good attitude. I am usually always the calm and cheerful one in a group.

10) What is perfection? a myth...LOL...the "perfect moment" is cuddling with my hubby by a fire.

11) Guilty Pleasure? Blue Bell Dutch chocolate ice cream

12) When you're upset you _____? Well, I used to clean when I was able bodied. (and my house was always clean so I must have been upset a lot...LOL)  These days I listen to music and it calms me down. (Usually the Davis Crowder Band - love them )


Now I have to pass this award on to 10 others.
Of course It goes back to Eva!

I follow so many great blogs. It is hard to pick 10. I decided to go with some cool digital die cutting machine bloggers.


Lenae at Sugar Gem

Ruthie from September Ninth


Jessica over at Crafty Rocket Science

Cheryl B at Dragonfly Designs

Kasi from 19Eighty Expressions

Emily at Create Serendipity

Tammy from OBX Stamping & Crafting

Dr Sonia from Cards, Crafts, and Kid's Projects (no svgs but great interactive card ideas)

Anna Dawn from Memories by Anna Dawn - I know I have mentioned her before but you just HAVE to check out her latest projects - SO STINKIN' CUTE

Thanks so much, Eva. Hope everyone visits these awesome sites an enjoys!





2 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Jani so kind of you to pass on this award to me. I am honored indeed!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! I'm honored! I will pass on soon when I get some extra time away from fishing! lol *I think I will have a good excuse to take break! hehe
BTW I alsi deal with CHRONIC nerve pain in my neck, shoulder and back and it has basically changed my life! If it wasn't for crafting I know I would have lost it by now! I wish you all the best and hope that you can find some relief! If you ever need a freind that completely understands how you are feeling you can always email me at lovesugargem@gmail.com! Hugs Lenae sugargemcrafts.blogspot.com (I'm posting this under anonymous because for some reason I cannot post to blogs from my google account on my laptop)