Saturday, August 27, 2011

School house box


Well, I finally finished one of the projects I have been working on. It is a school house box. 
The box it self is about 5 1/2 by 4 1/2 and it sits on a "grass" base that is 9 1/2 by 7 1/2 inches.
I think it turned out so cute! (if I do say so myself...LOL)




And look inside the bell tower...


How cute is that! You know how I love the little details :)


Look at these little flowers...
...(because I HAD to include paper flowers) I got my inspiration for the flowers from the little Lego flowers. Out of the literally hundreds of Legos my son used to play with, of course I focused on the one or two flowers that cam with one of the sets. :)


Here is a shot of the platform without the box.
Don't you just love that fence?


Here is the box without the platform.
Now all I need is some chocolate to put in it.
The svg cut files and pdf patterns for this will be in my Etsy shop.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/80572039/school-house-box-svg-cut-file-and-pdf

Thanks for viewing and I hope you enjoyed it.



6 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Jani a wonderful project. I have saved it for inspiration for my daughters next school project. The fence and bell look awesome

Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Gail said...

I've always loved your attention to detail! Love the bell and flowers :) Great job!

Eva Laney said...

Awe Jani, I love this!!! Really really nice!!!
Eva :0)

Tina said...

Ohhhh This is adorable Jani!!! I love it!! Thank you so much for sharing with us!
Tina
www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

eunice said...

This is just amazing! Thanks for sharing your project...such an inspiration!

lorby said...

I have to say, that is the cutest and most detailed school house box out there and I've seen quite a few lately because I was thinking of making one as a back to school gift for the teachers.