Sunday, August 21, 2011

simple paper flowers

Hello my blogger buddies!

I have been working on some really cute stuff, but the files are not quite ready to post yet.
I thought I would share some simple paper flowers that I made a while back and never posted.

They are made with just simple daisy shapes.

I cut 2 flower shapes at about 2 inches and 2 flower shapes at about 1 inch.


Just cut them, ink them, & stack them. The flower above was cut from white cardstock then I put some glitter glue on the edges. I added a jewel to the top one and beads to the one below.




These flowers were cut from my foil lined pain patch packaging. I dabbed alcohol ink on the sheets then cut them out with my digital cutter.

I thought they were kinda' fun.
Now all I have to do is dream up some cool projects to use them on...LOL.

Here are the cut file and template.

7 comments:

Myrna said...

Jani
Thank you so much for your wonderful svg's. I love them and use them. This one is going to be used tomorrow.
Myrna

Dr Sonia S V said...

Simple and lovely
Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [22 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Eva Laney said...

hey thanks Jani for these flower svg's. Yours look great...I love the purple one. I think I will be getting to my Beach Explosion Box this week, I hope(lol).
Eva :0)
evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

Davi said...

Beautiful flowers I especially love the one in the blues and purples :)

Unknown said...

Thank you! They are perfect for a project I am getting ready to do!

I like the purple/blues! (purple's one of my fav colors!)

My Need 2 Craft said...

Oooo, really enjoying all your flowers on your blog. :) TFS!
Hugs,
Terri