Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pocket Watch

Well, I know I am running late for Father's Day cards. Here is a pocket watch card I made.




You open the first cover to reveal the watch.
Then you open the next cover to reveal the card.


Or you could just write on the side opposite the clock.




One of my favorite parts is the chain I came up with...


The pieces interlock to form a 3D chain.
(you know how I love the details :)

I also made several different animal silhouettes to put on the cover...



ok,ok, I got a little carried away...



...but hey, that's what I do. LOL

I hope to have a video online later today.

I also have a special treat panned for tomorrow.
Be sure and check back.

One more thing...
I added a tab under my blog header for all my crafty friends to post pictures of things you have made using my files. Please feel free to link any and all posts where you showed off your lovely creations!

Thanks 


9 comments:

craftysals creative corner said...

wow jani, those watches are really smart, what an inspiration you are

Anonymous said...

That is such a neat idea. Wish you would have added a fish or bike.

Rhonda Emery said...

wow so neat and fun love it

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

What a cute project Jani! These are all so fab and a super great idea :)

Sally said...

Great card ideas for a man, loving them all

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Wow, love the animal silhouettes!! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

Wow, Jani, these are fabulous!! I love the pocket watch design and chain, and the animal silhouettes are so awesome!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Misty Morgan said...

How adorable, Jani! I just love your pocket watch and all the silhouettes that go with it. Great idea!

Davi said...

Jani what a awesome job on the pocket watch!! Soooo creative I love it!!