Sunday, April 13, 2014

Decorated Gift Box



Hello my crafty friends. I did not realize it had been so long since I posted. I have been busy crafting and taking pictures but forgetting to post. Oh well, I promise to catch up.

I made this lovely decorated gift box for the Scrapadabadoo FB challenge. Last Monday they started having challenges every other Monday. It is all just for fun. No pressure. The current challenge is a grid challenge where you pick three items in a row from the grid.
I decided to pick the 3 on the left; flowers, ribbon, and bows.

I cut the gift box and the decorative panels out with cut files that I made. You can get the cut files here.  There is also a 12 minute video if you are interested in how I put it together.


 I made the flowers using my Open Rose and Pretty Flower files and techniques.


I was lucky enough to be chosen for the Scrapadabadoo Design Team !
I will be posting lots of new projects soon. 

Papers Used:




5 comments:

Margaret Ann Moffat said...

love it Jani, gorgeous colours as well.

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

I love your box, looks like a Shabby chick chocolate box.

scrapadabadoo said...

Beautiful...

Becky said...

Beautiful gift box!

Davi said...

Awesome box Jani! I love the colors and your ever fabulous flowers ;) I liked the video :)