Friday, July 18, 2014

Gold and Teal Butterfly Card


I have been playing with some new sprays. I really like them. Here is a sample of the new Prima Color Bloom spray in Antique Gold. (cardbase and square mats)

My favorite color of the Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays, Tibetan Poppy Teal, was used for the teal panel and all the stamped backgrounds. Next I embossed that panel with an Anna Griffin embossing folder and went over the raised areas lightly with Antique Gold Gilder's Paste.

The teal colored tiles are stamped with VersaMark and LSG Midnight Teal embossing powder. (Looks black in picture but changes to teal color when you turn card.So Cool!)

The ribbon is from my stash. Even though you can not tell from the picture, the stitching is teal colored so it is a perfect match.

I made this card to play along with the Scrapadabadoo Crafts FB challenge. The challenges are bi-weekly and just for fun. Feel free to join us. 

Supplies from Scrapadabadoo:
Prima Color Bloom spray in Antique Gold
LSG Spray Tibetan Poppy Teal
Gilder's paste - Antique Gold
VersaMark
LSG Midnight Teal embossing powder

other supplies:
Anna Griffin embossing folder
butterfly stamp
flourish stamp

3 comments:

Rose Tresures said...

Jani, I love your card and I love the colors. Teal has always been a lovely color to me and your card showcases the color so well. I hope your card wins. hugs, Patty

Myrna said...

What a gorgeous card. Favorite colors and of course butterflies are always my favorite.
Myrna

Becky said...

What a gorgeous card. Love the embossing & colors.